Last Updated: February 12, 2017
What Personal Information does Trade Academy collect?
• Information you provide. In order to register as a user with Trade Academy, you will be asked to provide information including, but not limited to, your name, email address, address, and phone number. From time to time you may also provide information to us directly, through the Services.
The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as allowing you to set up a Trade Academy user account, improving the content of the Services, customizing the advertising and content you see (including Trade Academy or third-party advertising or content), communicating with you about specials and new features, and allowing you to participate or interact with content provided through the Services by Trade Academy or its partners. You can always refuse to supply Personal Information, though it may prevent you from engaging in certain Services.
Your Services account will be associated with your email (and optionally a phone number) and this account will be used for all our Services that you use. Information you provide to one of our Services may be used with other Services you use.
Also, the pages on the Services may include Web beacons or pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited that page, to track activity over time and across different Web sites, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or Internet Protocol address.
• Third-party Cookies and Web beacons. We may work with advertisers or other partners and advertising service providers to serve ads or services that may be relevant to you based on your inferred interests or location (or both) to computers, mobile phones or other devices, which may use a device ID, cookie, pixel or other similar technology placed by Trade Academy or the third party (although we would not share any other information that identifies you with an advertiser) on our Services, or on a third party website.
• Children Under 13: The Service provided by Trade Academy are not intended or designed to attract the attention of persons under the age of 13. Trade Academy will not knowingly collect Personal Information from any person under the age of 13. Moreover, you may not create a Trade Academy user account unless you certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
• Publicly Available Information: When you use the Services, certain information is public, such as your public user profile information and may be shared with or disclosed to third parties. We may also share or disclose aggregated and anonymous data, to third parties, for analytical, advertising or other purposes.
• Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Our agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us, and they provide a comparable level of protection for your Personal Information.
Other Reasons We Might Share Your Information:
In addition to the reasons noted above, Trade Academy may need to share your information in other situations:
• Business Transfers: If Trade Academy or substantially all of its assets are acquired, or in the event that Trade Academy goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
• Protection of Trade Academy and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law, including laws outside your country of residence; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Trade Academy, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations (including outside of your country of residence) for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
What About Email Communications?
How does Trade Academy Secure and Protect my Personal Information?
We are acutely aware of how valuable your Personal Information is to you. That’s why Trade Academy takes our role in protecting it very seriously. For starters, your Trade Academy account and Personal Information is protected by a password of your choosing for your privacy and security. To prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information, be sure to select and protect your password appropriately, and limiting access to your computer, mobile phone, and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that this site is hosted on our computer servers in the United States. Therefore, your information may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, United States federal and state governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through laws applicable in the United States. Your use of the Services or your submission of any Personal Information to us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your Personal Information outside of your home country, including the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
What Personal Information Can I Access?
You may access your user information, including, but not limited to, your name, password, and email address, directly from your Trade Academy account. To access and change this information, please login into your Trade Academy account.
If you have questions about the Personal Information we have collected from you, you can email privacy@TradeAcademy.com.
How Do I Delete My Account?
Should you ever decide to delete your account, you may do so by contacting support@TradeAcademy.com.
How Is Information Removed From My Account?
You can remove/change content or information that you have posted on the Services on your account and profile through the Services or you can ask us to remove it by writing to support@TradeAcademy.com.
What If I Have Questions Or Concerns? If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Service, please send a detailed message to: support@TradeAcademy.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.